100% full Not resolved
2.0

Till now after emailing them and begging to just at least respond to my email is not happening.Do you know the feeling when someone is ignoring you?

I thought they are very good in customer service at first but not so far this is the worst that i've experience. It is impossible that they cant read my emails and messages because in Facebook they are always updated. Please help me to pass this message.

I also included the picture of our last conversation and the proof of payment.I am getting really angry now as this is not the right way to deal with customer.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Luvclo and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $85 and wants Luvclo to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i dont know if they are ignoring me or what and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luvclo and luvclo customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Luvclo?

Comments