Luvclo - Customer Service / Refund Process

Refusing to issue refund on cancelled order back in December 2016. Several emails received stating refund has been processed and to keep checking my account.

Excuse after excuse. Do not deal with this company. If a deal sounds too good - forget it. You will only suffer disappointment and frustration.

I would not recommend this company to anyone. I do a lot of online shopping and this is the worst experience I have had. I have learned my lesson and will investigate further upon seeing a deal that is too good to be true.

Disappointed with the whole experience. Companies like this should be shut down and reported to the authorities.

I didn't like: Customer service, I dont know if they are ignoring me or what.

Luvclo - Simple Review #1485472595

Ordered a pair of boots back on Dec 26 2016 have not seen them but they charged my card. Very up set want my money back.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Luvclo - Simple Review #1484772677

Place a order Dec 20 2016 And haven't received anything but they Took The money off my Card

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Luvclo - Shipping Service Review

LUVCLO promise my ordered would be deliver in 3-5 days. I have not received my order so I realize now it's a scam.

You don't have no contract number when you e- mail them you get no reply. I want my refunds back.I have read other consumer reviews and I know how they feel.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). S.barnes is overall dissatisfied with Luvclo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luvclo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Luvclo to other companies on our site.

Comments

Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates #1259733

Its been almost 5 mos and still get no response from them. I complained them already to several government agencies in Malaysia.

They are trying to contact then but they didn't reply as well.

Will still hope something will gonna happen to atleast teach them a lesson. Lots of costumer also posting on their FB PAGE but they ignorr us.

Luvclo - Simple Review #1481117837

1.5

A charge was on my card but i didn't order anything from this company, there is no contact number.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Luvclo - Nothing happen

Dubai, Dubai 0 comments
2.0

Till now after emailing them and begging to just at least respond to my email is not happening. Do you know the feeling when someone is ignoring you?

I thought they are very good in customer service at first but not so far this is the worst that i've experience. It is impossible that they cant read my emails and messages because in Facebook they are always updated. Please help me to pass this message.

I also included the picture of our last conversation and the proof of payment. I am getting really angry now as this is not the right way to deal with customer.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Luvclo and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $85 and wants Luvclo to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i dont know if they are ignoring me or what and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luvclo and luvclo customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Luvclo - Pissed consumer

Dubai, Dubai 1 comment
2.9

I asked for a refund in this online store in Malaysia names LUVCLO since Ive been waiting for months to get my order delivered in my country. After several attempts i gave up and told them to just refund me the money in my paypal.

They said okay. Now i keep on updating and sending emails to them but no response. I'm so angry because I'm trying to be patient with them waiting my order for almost 2 months and not getting it.

Now even refund is so hard to get. Please help me teach these people a lesson not to do this with anyone anymore.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $85. ricci is overall dissatisfied with Luvclo. The most disappointing about luvclo shipping service at Luvclo was i dont know if they are ignoring me or what Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luvclo.

Comments

Thackerville, Oklahoma, United States #1259441

I recently ordered a Michael Kor purse for Christmas. So far I haven't received my purchase.

After reading all the complaints on this luvclo shanghai company I don't expect to get it so I contacted the Better Business Bureau and also emailed this company and contacted my bank. I spent 71.00 on this item